- a severe psychiatric condition, often associated with schizophrenia, characterized by a tendency to remain in a rigid state of stupor for long periods which give way to short periods of extreme agitation
- To focus one's emotional energies on something.
- minute, Minute detail.
- An irrelevant detail that disturbs one's thought process.
- The fear of closed, tight places.
- Someone with claustrophobia
- (psychology) Suffering from claustrophobia; being scared of being enclosed in a confined space.
- (dated) alternative spelling of kleptomania
- with an uncontrolled need to do things, obsessive
verb (confabulat, ing)
- (intransitive) To speak casually with; to chat.
- (intransitive) To confer.
- (context, intransitive, psychology) To fabricate memories in order to fill gaps in one's memory.
- A casual conversation; a chat.
- (context, psychology) A fabricated memory believed to be true.
adjective ((compar): more conscious, (superl): most conscious)
- alert, awake.
- The noise woke me, but it was another few minutes before I was fully .
- I was of a noise behind me.
- The act of having converted something or someone.
- His to Christianity
- The of the database from ASCII to Unicode
- (chemistry) A chemical reaction wherein a substrate is transformed into a product.
- (rugby) A free-kick, after scoring a try, worth two points
- (American football) extra point scored by kicking a field goal after scoring a touchdown.
- (marketing) An online advertising performance metric representing a visitor performing whatever the intended result of an ad is defined to be. This can be a purchase or a download of a whitepaper.
noun (plural cycloids)
- (geometry) The locus of a point on the circumference of a circle that rolls without slipping on a fixed straight line.
- (zoology) A fish having cycloid scales.
- resemble, Resembling a circle; cycloidal.
- (zoology) (of fish scales) Thin and rounded, with smooth edges.
- (medicine) a chronic mental disturbance characterized by mood swings and depression