noun (plural or flyspecks)
- housefly, Housefly excrement, visible as a miniscule black dot.
- The wall of the kitchen above the fruitbowl was dotted with .
- By extension of above, anything tiny or insignificant.
- From the foothills below, Jean, Jan, and James were mere flyspecks, easily lost among the straggly pines that formed the treeline.
- (mild pejorative) puny, Puny; barely worth noticing.
- We passed through some town, barely more than a gas station and a stoplight, but I never saw the name.