- neither reflecting nor emitting light .
- allowing little light to pass through, not translucent or transparent
- (metaphore) unclear, unintelligible, hard to get or explain the meaning of
- (metaphore) obtuse, stupid
(computing) Describes a type for which higher-level callers have no knowledge of data values or their representations; all operations are carried out by the type's defined abstract operators.
- A town in France.
- The name of the Dutch Royal House.
- Prince or Princess of Orange. Title of the first-born to the Dutch Royal House.
- Relating to the Orange Order.
- A circular or elliptical path of one object around another object.
verb The Moon's around the Earth takes nearly one month to complete.
- A sphere of influence; an area of control.
In the post WWII era, several eastern European countries came into the of the Soviet Union.
- The course of one's usual progression, or the extent of one's typical range.
The convenience store was a heavily travelled point in her daily , as she purchased both cigarettes and lottery tickets there.
(anatomy) The bony cavity containing the eyeball; the eye socket.
(physics) The path an electron takes around an atom's nucleus
(mathematics) A collection of points related by the evolution function of a dynamical system.
- To circle or revolve around another object.
The Earth orbits the Sun. The harried mother had a cloud of children orbiting her, asking for sweets.
- To move around the general vicinity of something.
- the act of oscillating or the state of being oscillated
- a regular periodic fluctuation in value about some mean
- a single such cycle
- that oscillates; oscillating
- capable of sustaining oscillations