- A person who is native to a place (literal or metaphoric).
- She is a regular Wiki
- Sometimes used pejoratively against indigenous peoples by their colonizers.
- Some natives must have stolen our cattle.
- belong, Belonging to one by birth.
- This is my land.
- English is not my language.
- I need a volunteer New Yorker for my next joke"
- characteristic, Characteristic of or relating to people inhabiting a region from the beginning.
- What are now called " Americans" used to be called Indians.
- The peoples of Australia are called aborigines.
- Characteristic of or existing by virtue of geographic origin.
- Many artists studied abroad.
- (context, biology, of a species) Which occurs of its own accord in a given locality, to be contrasted with a species introduced by man.
- The leaf of the North American sugar maple is the symbol of Canada.
- (context, computing, of software) Written specifically to run on a particular processor.
- This is a native back-end to gather the latest news feeds.
- A specimen of the now extinct species Homo neanderthalensis.
- (pejorative) A primitive person.
- Of or pertaining to Homines neanderthalenses.
- The capacity of the neanderthal skull was 10% larger than that of modern humans.
- Of or pertaining to the w:Neanderthal, Germany, Neander Valley in Germany.
- in Ethnology having negro features racially. Pertaining to the racial classification of humanity including people indigenous to sub-Saharan Africa and their diaspora in other parts of the world.
- a person of Scandinavian descent or having features typical of Scandinavian people
- of, or relating to Scandinavia, its people, language and culture
- of, or relating to the family of North Germanic languages.