- A mineral, esp. a crystal, enclosed within another
- A person of the endomorphic physical type characterised by big bones, round face, large trunk and thighs and a naturally high degree of body fat, especially around the midsection. Endomorphs usually struggle to control their weight although it may simple mean more determination is needed for an endomorph to lose as much weight as a mesomorph.
- (bodybuilding): Theoretical body type with slow metabolism in which weight is gained easily, but fat levels are hard to reduce. Endomorphic bodybuilders tend to be the most massive.
- Of or pertaining to an endomorph.
- A person from Ethiopia or of Ethiopian descent.
- Of, from, or pertaining to Ethiopia, the Ethiopian people or the Ethiopian culture.