- (South African English) yes
- An elite, highly loyal supporter.
- A soldier in a former elite Turkish guard.
- a commissioned officer acting as a lawyer to advise a court martial on points of law or to act as prosecutor
- The Roman equivalent of the Greeks' Hera, queen of the gods.
- The fifth and by far the largest planet in the Solar System, a gas giant, represented by the symbol â™ƒ in astronomy. Jupiter is known for its Great Red Spot and many moons including the Galilean moons.
- The Roman King of the Gods, also called Jove. Equivalent to the Greek Zeus, Jupiter was one of the children of Saturn.