- A blood type of the ABO system that has a both blood antigens and may receive all blood types, and donate to AB.
- Alberta (Canadian province).
- able-bodied seaman.
- Bachelor of Arts.
noun (alternative plural aliyot)
- The immigration of Jews into Israel
- A missionary, or leader of a mission, especially one in the early Christian Church (but see Apostle)
- A pioneer or early advocate of a particular cause
- (1811) (Cambridge) Men who are plucked, refused their degree.
- A method of certifying international documents. See apostil
- The boat built by the Biblical Noah to carry himself and the animals of the planet during the w:Flood; (see w:Noah's Ark)
- The chest carried by the Hebrews containing the stone tablets carved with the Ten Commandments; (see the w:Ark of the Covenant)
- alternative vote.
- Authorised Version.