- A Jewish spiritual teacher.
- Referring to rabbis, their writings, or their work.
- Amendment of what is defective, vicious, corrupt, or depraved; reformation; as, reform of elections; reform of government.
- To put into a new and improved form or condition; to restore to a former good state, or bring from bad to good; to change from worse to better; to amend; to correct; as, to reform a profligate man; to reform corrupt manners or morals.
- To return to a good state; to amend or correct one's own character or habits; as, a person of settled habits of vice will seldom reform.
- (also known as Jewish New Year) A Jewish holiday that takes place over the first two days of Tishrei, 163 days after the first day of Pesach.
- In the Jewish calendar, the first day of of a new month.