- A London borough where once upon a time many horses were pastured.
- One of several breeds of compact English horses. From the London borough where many such animals were kept.
- An English surname.
- Available for public hire. From the London borough where many horses were kept for public hire.
noun (plural harriers)
- Any of several bird of prey, birds of prey of the subfamily Circinae which fly low over meadows and marshes and hunt small mammals or birds.
- A runner, specifically, a cross country runner.
- A dog, particularly a breed with a good sense of smell developed for hunting other animals.
- (transitive) To persistently harass.
adjective (huskier, huskiest)
- Any of several breeds of dogs used as sled dogs
- (context, of a voice) hoarse and rough-sounding
- (context, of a person) burly, thick; fat, overweight