- A light saddle horse of mixed breed developed in Australia .
- an northern English occupational surname from the occupation of treating cloth by "walking" it
- (colour) A pale yellow-beige colour, like that of wheat.
- <table><tr><td>wheaten colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- FAD6A5?" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- made from wheat
- (colour) of a pale yellow-beige colour, like that of wheat.
- A wire-haired terrier
noun (wikipedia, wolfdog)
- a dog trained to hunt wolves
- a hybrid between a wolf and a dog
- a dog of one of various breeds originally developed to hunt wolf, wolves