- A nonaligned state, or a member of such a state
- A person who takes no side in a dispute
- A neutral hue
- The position of a set of gears in which power cannot be transmitted to the drive mechanism
- An electrical terminal that is not electrified
- Not taking sides in a conflict such as war; nonaligned.
- Favouring neither the supporting nor opposing viewpoint of a topic of debate; unbiased.
(grammar) Neither positive nor negative.
- Neither beneficial nor harmful.
- Having no sex; neuter.
- Having no obvious colour; gray
(physics) Neither positive nor negative; possessing no charge or equivalent positive and negative charge such that there is no imbalance.
(chemistry) Having a pH of 7, neither acidic nor alkaline.