- Any game played with a ball.
- Basketball, cricket, and football are three kinds of .
- A specific contest or match between teams playing such a game.
- George and Harriet went to the stadium to see the .
- A flat-bottomed vessel, with a lip, used as a laboratory container
- A drinking vessel without a handle, sometimes for the use of children
- A mug
- Abbreviation for w:British Petroleum, British Petroleum.
- (pharmacy) Abbreviation for w:British Pharmacopoeia, British Pharmacopoeia.
- Abbreviation for blood pressure.
- Abbreviation for boiling point.
- Abbreviation for before present.
- Abbreviation for bipolar.
- (biochemistry) Abbreviation for base pair.
noun bronze, Bronze age, Age
- A period in a civilization's development when the most advanced metalworking has developed the techniques of smelting copper from natural outcroppings and alloys it to cast bronze.
- a chisel with a sharp point, used for engraving; a graver
- a prehistoric flint tool