- A group of people sharing aspects of language, culture and/or ethnicity.
adverb The Roma are a without a country.
- A historically constituted, stable community of people, formed on the basis of a common language, territory, economic life, and psychological make-up manifested in a common culture
The Kurdish people constitute a in the Middle East Though legally single nations, many states comprise several distinct cultural or ethnic groups.
(international law) A sovereign state.
(chiefly dialect) extremely, Extremely; very
- I'm sorry for you. -- Mark Twain
- of, or relating to nomads
- leading a wandering life with no fixed abode; peripatetic, itinerant
- a family unit consisting of at most a father, mother and dependent children