:1933: We have a feeling that it must be "honest" work, because it is hard and disagreeable, and we have made a sort of of manual work. -- George Orwell, Down and Out in Paris and London, Ch. XXII, pg. 117 (Harvest / Harcourt paperback edition).
(rfc-level, Translations at L3+)
- something nonsexual, such as an object or a part of the body which arouses sexual desire or is necessary for one to reach full sexual satisfaction
- something which is believed to possess, contain, or cause spiritual or magical powers; an amulet or a talisman
- an irrational, or abnormal, fixation or preoccupation
- The act of searching for food
- (present participle of, forage)