(given name, female), latinized form of Leah.
- An embankment to prevent inundation; as, the levees along the Mississippi.
- The steep bank of a river, or border of an irrigated field.
- A pier or other landing place on a river.
- A formal reception, especially one given by royalty (originally, upon rising from bed).
- An attic or similar space (often used for storage) in the roof of a house or other building.
(context, textiles) The thickness of a soft object when not under pressure.
- To propel high into the air.