- A city and an island in the eastern part of the Aegean.
- A prefecture in the eastern part of the Aegean that includes the island along with the islands of Icaria and Fourni.
- Object orbiting a celestial object.
- The moon is a natural of the Earth.
- Many telecommunication satellites orbit at 36000km above the equator.
- Transmitted via a radio signal from an artifical satellite.
- satellite TV
- satellite phone
- An outer space laboratory.
verb (SMS, es)
- A text message sent on a cell phone.
- To send a message on a cell phone.
- I SMSed him and asked why he is late.
- To exchange messages, chat, on a cell phone.
- I can't talk to her, she is too busy SMSing her friends.
adjective ((compar): softer, (superl): softest)
- Giving way under pressure.
- My head sank easily into the soft pillow.
- (context, of cloth or similar material) Smooth and flexible.
- Polish the silver with a soft cloth to avoid scratching.
- There was a soft breeze blowing.
- (context, of a sound) Quiet.
- I could hear the soft rustle of the leaves in the trees.''
- (linguistics) voiced, sonant
- DH represents the voiced (soft) th of English these clothes. " w:The Lords of the Rings, The Lord of the Rings, w:J.R.R. Tolkien, J.R.R. Tolkien
- (linguistics) (rare) voiceless
- (linguistics) palatalized
- Lacking strength or resolve.
- When it comes to drinking, Wessel is as soft as they come.
- (context, of water) Low in dissolved calcium compounds.
- You won't need as much soap, as the water here is very soft.
- (Northern British, colloquial) Foolish.
- operating, or travelling in space
- A vehicle (or a compartment of a vehicle) designed to transport, and provide life support for people in space, and during reentry through the Earth's atmosphere
- A site for launching spacecraft.
- An unmanned space vehicle designed to voyage beyond Earth orbit
- Any scientific discipline concerned with the study of phenomena occurring in space, or with space flight
- A space transportation system (STS) developed by NASA. Consisting of a reusable, winged orbiter (what most people think of as the "Space Shuttle"), a set of recoverable booster rockets, and a fuel tank.
- a manned artificial satellite designed for long-term habitation, research etc.
noun (wikipedia, space exploration)
- travel through space in order to visit and explore other worlds
- At the same time, at the same frequency.