- One who challenges.
- One child stood as king of the hill, and tried to withstand the pushes and shoves of his challengers.
- (poetic) America; the United States; an appellation given in honor of Columbus, the discoverer.
- (archaic) The female personification of the USA.
- Shortened form of w:Columbia University, Columbia University.
- The space shuttle Columbia.
- The capital and largest city of South Carolina.
- A city in Missouri
- A narrow hall or passage with rooms leading off it.
- A restricted tract of land that allows passage between two places.
- Airspace restricted for the passage of aircraft.
- The universe
- An ordered, harmonious whole
- Any of various mostly Mexican herbs of the genus Cosmos having radiate heads of variously coloured flowers and pinnate leaves