- A bottle of wine (usually Bordeaux) containing 6 liters of fluid, eight times the volume of a standard bottle.
- related to an empire, emperor, or empress.
- relating to the British imperial system of measurement.
- an act of interchanging
- a highway intersection or junction in which traffic may change from one road to another without crossing a stream of traffic
- Relating to more than one mode of transport.
- For example, a station which provides transfers between buses and trains could be described as .
- When discussing freight, usually refers to land/sea containers.