- The floorlike covering of the horizontal sections, or compartments, of a ship. Small vessels have only one deck; larger ships have two or three decks.
- A balcony.
- A porch.
- The upper part or top of a mansard roof or curb roof when made nearly flat.
- The roof of a passenger car.
- A pack or set of playing cards.
- A heap or store.
(slang) Cool, fresh.
- Presentation Slides (ie. MS Powerpoint or Apple Keynote)
- To cover; to overspread.
- To dress, as the person; to clothe; especially, to clothe with more than ordinary elegance; to array; to adorn; to embellish.
- To furnish with a deck, as a vessel.
(slang) to knock someone to the floor with a single punch