- a female given name, diminutive of Peggy
- A publication issued regularly, but less frequently than daily
- A publication that appears at fixed intervals
- Often contains the most current information in the field, on every conceivable topic, often in greater detail than other publication formats.
- The primary means for communication of original scholarship or creative work at the cutting edge of research in almost all fields.
- periodic, Periodic
- published, Published at regular intervals of more than one day, especially weekly, monthly, or quarterly
- Of, or relating to such a publication
- A form of journalism in which a story is told primarily through photographs and other images
- a newspaper or magazine with many pictures
- (stamp-collecting) a stamp featuring a vignette of local scenery or culture.
- of, relating to, composed of, or illustrated by pictures
- described or otherwise represented as if in a picture; graphic or vivid
verb (preced, ing)
- go before, go in front of
- have higher rank than someone or something else