(often, in plural) a rough section of a river or stream which is difficult to navigate due to the swift and turbulent motion of the water.
- Describes a process or concept which occurs quickly.
- the removal of stress or discomfort
- the feeling associated with the removal of stress or dicomfort
- something that relieves
- the person who takes over a shift for another
Officer Schmidt can finally go home because his has arrived.
- aid or assistance offered in time of need
- court-ordered compensation, aid, or protection, a redress
- tax savings.
- a type of artwork in which shapes or figures protrude from a flat background
- the difference made noticeable by a variation in light or color
(geology) the different elevations of the earth's surface
(given name, female), vernacular form of the medieval Rosa, reinforced by the English noun rose
- A diminutive of the given name Rosemary
- A thing that ruts.
- A tool used in peat cutting.
- A guide who leads the way through a difficult or unknown course.
- A pilot book or seaman's guide carried by navigators in the Middle Ages; a precursor to the modern navigation chart.