- What is higher.
- As the restless sleeper here, I'll take the lower berth. You take the .
- The piece of leather etc. that forms the part of a shoe above the sole.
- A stimulant such as Amphetamine that increases energy and decreases appetite.
- At a higher level, rank or position
- Situated on higher ground, further inland, or more northerly.
- (Archaeology and Geology) of a later division of some period
- (Politics) In a bicameral system, the generally smaller and less representative house.
- (Upper school) A secundary school. For pupils aged about 14 upward
- Dutch: hoger
- French: supérieur
- German: obere
- Italian: superiore
- Spanish: superior
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for upper for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.