(Received Pronunciation|UK) IPA|/ËÊpÉ/, SAMPA|/"[email protected]/
(General American|US) IPA|/ËÊpÉ/, SAMPA|/"[email protected]`/
- What is higher.
#: As the restless sleeper here, I'll take the lower berth. You take the upper.
- The piece of leather etc. that forms the part of a shoe above the sole.
- A stimulant such as Amphetamine that increases energy and decreases appetite.
- At a higher level, rank or position
- Situated on higher ground, further inland, or more northerly.
- (Archaeology and Geology) of a later division of some period
- (Politics) In a bicameral system, the generally smaller and less representative house.
- (Upper school) A secundary school. For pupils aged about 14 upward
Arabic: ARchar|Ø§Ø¹ÙÙ (âÃ¡Êla)
Chinese: ä¸éç, ä¸è¾¹ç (shÃ ngbiÄn-de)
Czech: hornÃ m
Japanese: ä¸ã® (ããã®, ue no)
Korean: ì (us, ud, ut), ì (wis, wit)
Telugu: à°ªà± (pai) (1, 2)
on one's uppers â destitute