- (economics) That which is produced, then traded, bought or sold, then finally consumed and consists of an action or work.
- Hair care is a industry.
- (computing) A function that is provided by one program or machine for another.
- This machine provides the name for the LAN.
- The military.
- I did three years in the before coming here.
- A set of dishes or utensils.
- She brought out the silver tea .
- The act of initially starting, or serving, the ball in play in tennis, volleyball, and other games.
- The player had four faults in the set.
- A religious rite or ritual.
- The funeral was touching.
- The serving, or delivery, of a summons or writ.
- The happened yesterday.
- (public service) that which is provided by the Government or its agents
- The Job Centre provides a to the unemployed.
- (religion) Doing something for someone else without thought of reward or payment.
verb (servic, ing)
- Dutch: onderhoud
- French: entretien
- German: Instandhaltung
- Italian: manutenzione
- Spanish: mantenimiento
- to serve
- They the customer base.
- to perform maintenance
- He is going to the car.
- (i-c, noun) From servise (French: French, service).
- (i-c, verb) from the noun
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for service for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.