- A (small) leftover piece.
Translations: :1 das Stí¼ckchen, der Fetzen
- I found a of cloth to patch the hole.
- (usually plural) leftover food.
- Give the scraps to the dogs and watch them fight.
- Discarded material (especially metal), junk.
- That car isn't good for anything but .
:2 pl.: (Speise-) Reste
:3 das Altmaterial, das Altmetall, der Schrott, der Abfall
verb (scrap, p, ing)
- to discard
- to scrapbook; to create scrapbooks
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for scrap for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.