- A (small) leftover piece.
#: I found a scrap of cloth to patch the hole.
- (usually plural) leftover food.
#: Give the scraps to the dogs and watch them fight.
- Discarded material (especially metal), junk.
#: That car isn't good for anything but scrap.
- to discard
- to scrapbook; to create scrapbooks
scrap (plural: scraps)
- A fight, tussle, skirmish.
#: We got in a little scrap over who should pay the bill.
- slang Sureño gangster
#: Watchout for those scraps; they're dangerous!
- to fight
Category:English words with multiple etymologies