- (given name, male).
- (given name, female), also associated with the bird robin.
- A fictional comic book superhero, the sidekick of Batman.
Etymology: Medieval pet form of Robert
- Dutch: Robin
- French: Robin
- German: Robin
- Italian: Robin
- Spanish: Robin
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Robin for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
- Various birds of the families Muscicapidae, Turdidae and Eopsaltridae, typically with a red breast.
- Dutch: roodborstje
- French: merle , rouge-gorge , rubiette (rare)
- German: Rotkehlchen
- Italian: pettirosso
- Spanish: mirlo , petirrojo
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for robin for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.