- A person who is below the legal age of responsibility or accountability.
- A subject area of secondary concentration of a student at a college or university, or the student who has chosen such a secondary concentration.
- I had so many credit hours of English, it became my .
- I became an English .
- Dutch: minderjarige (1)
- Spanish: menor (1)
- To choose or have an area of secondary concentration as a student in a college or university.
- I had so many credit hours of English, I decided to in it.
Translations: Etymology: From Latin, minor
- of little significance or importance.
- (music): Of a musical scale in which some notes are sounded flat.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for minor for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.