From L. #Latin|minor
mynah (non-rhotic accents)
- of little significance or importance.
- music: Of a musical scale in which some notes are sounded flat.
trans-top|of little importance
- A person who is below the legal age of responsibility or accountability.
- A subject area of secondary concentration of a student at a college or university, or the student who has chosen such a secondary concentration.
#* I had so many credit hours of English, it became my minor.
#* I became an English minor.
Danish: mindreÃ¥rig (1)
Dutch: minderjarige (1) m|f
Afrikaans: minderjarige (1) m|f
French: mineur (1) m
Spanish: menor (1) m
- To choose or have an area of secondary concentration as a student in a college or university.
#* I had so many credit hours of English, I decided to minor in it.
- comparative of parvus; lesser, inferior, smaller.
la-verb|minor|minor|minari|minÄĀrÄ«|minatus sum|minÄĀtus sum
- I protrude
Category:Latin deponent verbs