noun (plural: flavors)
- The quality produced by the sensation of taste.
- The of this apple pie is delicious.
- A substance used to produce a taste. Flavoring.
- Flavor was added to the pudding.
- A variety of tastes attributed to an object.
- What of bubble gum do you enjoy?
- The characteristic quality of something.
- the of an experience
- A type of something.
- His favorite of ...
(wikipedia, Flavour (particle physics))
- (physics) a term used to name the six types of quarks (top, bottom, strange, charmed, up, and down) or three types of leptons (electron, muon, and tauon).
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for flavor for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.