(Commonwealth English) flavour
flavor (plural: flavors)
- The quality produced by the sensation of taste.
#:The flavor of this apple pie is delicious.
- A substance used to produce a taste. Flavoring.
#:Flavor was added to the pudding.
- A variety of tastes attributed to an object.
#:What flavor of bubble gum do you enjoy?
- The characteristic quality of something.
#:the flavor of an experience
- A type of something.
#:His favorite flavor of ...
- physics a term used to name the six types of quarks (top, bottom, strange, charmed, up, and down) or three types of leptons (electron, muon, and tauon).
wikipedia|Flavour (particle physics)
trans-top|The quality produced by the sensation of taste
trans-top|A substance used to produce a taste
trans-top|A variety of tastes attributed to an object
trans-top|The characteristic quality of something
trans-top|A type of something
trans-top|In physics, a term used to name the six types of quarks
- To add flavoring to something.
trans-top|To add flavoring to something
Finnish: maustaa, hÃ¶ystÃ¤Ã¤
flavere, to be yellow + -or
flavor f Wiktionary Appendix:Latin third declension|3rd declension
<!--If you edit this page, please make corresponding edits to "flavour" to keep these pages synchronised-->