- An undercover police officer who has not done this task before
- A criminal who has no prior criminal record
- A terrorist who has not previously come to the attention of the security services
- (Australian English) an unbranded animal
Etymology: From clean + skin.
- 1988: I started off lassoing the cleanskins, dragging them up bellowing to the bronco panel where they were quickly leg-roped, thrown and branded. " Tom Cole, Hell West and Crooked
- (Australian English) an unlabelled bottle of wine
- (cricket) A cricket bat with no maker's logo
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cleanskin for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.