From clean + skin.
- An undercover police officer who has not done this task before
- A criminal who has no prior criminal record
- A terrorist who has not previously come to the attention of the security services
- Australian English an unbranded animal
#:*1988: I started off lassoing the cleanskins, dragging them up bellowing to the bronco panel where they were quickly leg-roped, thrown and branded. â€” Tom Cole, Hell West and Crooked
- Australian English an unlabelled bottle of wine
- cricket A cricket bat with no maker's logo