noun (countable and uncountable; plural attachments)
- A strong bonding towards or with.
- I have such an attachment towards my fiancé!
- A cloying type of dependency.
- She has such an attachment on that man, why can't she back off some!
- A relationship that is not in the best interests of one or both of the participants.
- He doesn't really matter to her, he's just her latest attachment.
- She has a huge attachment to him and is so able to manipulate him because of it!
- (computing) A file sent along with an email.
- (legal) A means of collecting a legal judgement.
- attachment of earnings
- German: Anlage(de)f, Anhang(de)m
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for attachment for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.