attachment (countable and uncountable; plural attachments)
- A strong bonding towards or with.
#:I have such an attachment towards my fiancÃ©!
- A cloying type of dependency.
#:She has such an attachment on that man, why can't she back off some!
- A relationship that is not in the best interests of one or both of the participants.
#:He doesn't really matter to her, he's just her latest attachment.
#:She has a huge attachment to him and is so able to manipulate him because of it!
- computing A file sent along with an email.
- legal A means of collecting a legal judgement.
#: attachment of earnings
trans-top|A strong bonding towards or with
trans-top|A cloying type of dependency
trans-top|A relationship that is not in the best interests of one or both of the participants
trans-top|A file sent along with an email
Finnish: liitetiedosto, liite
German: t-|de|Anlage|f, t+|de|Anhang|m
attachment m, n
- attachment (to an email)