- a cooking-pot or earthenware jar used in Spain and Spanish-speaking countries
- 1992, On top of the counter were three clay jars or ollas. Two of them were empty but the third was covered with the tin lid from a lardpail and the lid was notched to accommodate the handle of an enamel
- verb, enameled tin dipper. " w:Cormac McCarthy?, Cormac McCarthy?, All the Pretty Horses
- A pot used for cooling water by evaporation in Latin America.
- A cinerary urn in ancient Rome.
- (pharmacy) over-the-counter
- (finance) over-the-counter
- (medicine) ornithine, Ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency, a metabolic disorder (see Wikipedia:Ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency, Wikipedia article).
- (military) Officers Training Corps, a part of the British Army (see Wikipedia:Officers Training Corps, Wikipedia article)
- Overseas Telecommunications Commission, a defunct department of the Australian government (see Wikipedia:Overseas Telecommunications Commission, Wikipedia article)
- (slang) off-the-charts
- (context, internet, txt) On the cheek