- Any of the large parrots from the genus Amazona.
- (Greek mythology) a member of a mythical race of female warriors inhabiting the Black Sea area
- a female warrior
- relating to the area around the Amazon River in South America (e.g., the Amazon Basin, the Amazon Rainforest); or referring to the river itself, The Amazon
- an Amazon
- the Amazonian geological period
- of or relating to the Amazons; aggressive and warlike
- having to do with the Amazon River in South America, and its surrounding region.
- of or relating to the most recent Martian geological time period
- (of a woman) very tall, strong and athletic.
- Women's Tennis champions Wikipedia:Maria Sharapova, Maria Sharapova and Wikipedia:Venus Williams, Venus Williams are noted for their Amazonian physiques.