- A liquid used in a steeping process
- To soak an item (or to be soaked) in liquid in order to gradually add or remove ingredients from the item
- Skins are steeped in a tanning solution to create leather
- To be imbued with an abstract quality
- A town steeped in history
- To make tea (or other beverage) by placing leaves in hot water.
- Of a near-vertical gradient; of a slope, surface, curve, etc. that proceeds upward at an angle near vertical.
- (informal) Expensive
- That's a bit .
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for steep for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of steep