- A building occupied without permission, as practiced by a squatter.
- A position assumed by bending deeply at the knees while resting on one's feet.
- (weightlifting): A specific exercise in weightlifting performed by bending deeply at the knees and then rising.
- Something of no value; nothing.
verb (squat, t, ed)
- He didn't do to help.
- To bend deeply at the knees while resting on one's feet.
- To occupy without permission.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for squat for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of squat