- Sudden, heavy impact.
- Something so surprising that it is stunning.
- More fully electric shock, a sudden burst of electric energy, hitting an animate animal such as a human.
- (pathology) A life-threatening medical emergency characterized by the inability of the circulatory system to supply enough oxygen to meet tissue requirements.
- A tuft or bunch of something (ie - hair, grass)
- Caused to be emotionally shocked.
- Give an electric shock.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for shock for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of shock