- Sudden, heavy impact.
- Something so surprising that it is stunning.
- More fully electric shock, a sudden burst of electric energy, hitting an animate animal such as a human.
- (pathology) A life-threatening medical emergency characterized by the inability of the circulatory system to supply enough oxygen to meet tissue requirements.
- A tuft or bunch of something (ie - hair, grass)
- Dutch: schok(nl)
- French: choc(fr)m
- German: Schock(de)m
- Spanish: choque(es)m
- Caused to be emotionally shocked.
- Give an electric shock.
- German: einen StromstoíŸ versetzen
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for shock for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.