- a series of one or more shelf, shelves, stacked one above the other
- a frame with which to hang various items.
- a device used to torture victims by stretching them beyond their natural limits.
- a pair of antlers (as on deer, moose or elk).
- a cut of meat involving several adjacent ribs
- I bought a of lamb at the butcher's yesterday.
- (billiards) A triangle used for alignment at the start of a game.
- (slang) a woman's breasts.
- to place in or hang on a rack
- (context, sports, billiards, snooker, pool) To put the balls into the triangular rack and set them in place on the table.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for rack for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of rack