- a series of one or more shelf|shelves, stacked one above the other
- a frame with which to hang various items.
- a device used to torture victims by stretching them beyond their natural limits.
- a pair of antlers (as on deer, moose or elk).
- a cut of meat involving several adjacent ribs
#: I bought a rack of lamb at the butcher's yesterday.
- billiards A triangle used for alignment at the start of a game.
- slang a woman's breasts.
trans-top|series of shelves
Finnish: rÃ¤kki, teline
Portuguese: estante f, armÃ¡rio m
Swedish: strÃ¤ckbÃ¤nk c
trans-top|frame for hanging objects
Swedish: (for clothing) klÃ¤dhÃ¤ngare c
trans-top|cut of meat
Finnish: rintavarustus (literally "chest equipment"), rinnat p
Swedish: hylla c (literally "shelf")
- to place in or hang on a rack
- context|sports|billiards|snooker|pool To put the balls into the triangular rack and set them in place on the table.
- stretch joints of a person
- To clarify beer, wine or cider by draining or siphoning it from the dregs