- Something that is owned.
Etymology: From < propriete (French: propriété) < proprietatem.
- Leave those books alone! They are my property.
- A parcel of land with a single owner.
- There is a large house on the property.
- The exclusive right of possessing, enjoying, and disposing of a thing.
- (rfquote) country property, Country property
- An attribute or abstract quality associated with an object.
- Matter can have many properties, including color, mass and density.
- (computing) An editable parameter associated with an application, or its value.
- You need to set the debugging property to "verbose".
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for property for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of property