- The hollow or separation between a woman's breasts, especially as revealed by a low neckline.
- The act of cleave, cleaving or the state of being cleft.
- (mineralogy) The tendency of a crystal to split along specific planes.
- (chemistry) The splitting of a large molecule into smaller ones.
- (biology) The repeated division of a cell into daughter cells after mitosis.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cleavage for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of cleavage