- The hollow or separation between a woman's breasts, especially as revealed by a low neckline.
- The act of cleave, cleaving or the state of being cleft.
- (mineralogy) The tendency of a crystal to split along specific planes.
- (chemistry) The splitting of a large molecule into smaller ones.
- (biology) The repeated division of a cell into daughter cells after mitosis.
- Dutch: deling
- French: décolleté
- German: Dekolletee , Ausschnitt
- Italian: décolleté , scollatura
- Spanish: división
(trans-top, Translations to be categorised)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cleavage for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.