- In the Shetland Isles, the act of deepsea fishing for fish such as cod, ling, and tusk.
- of, or relating to the deepest parts of the ocean
- The tide at its highest level for a particular tidal cycle at a certain place.
- The time of day when the sea has risen to its highest level.
- (computing) hyper-threading
- XML tag used in Webster's dictionary for head word.
- high water
- (context, biology) offspring, Offspring resulting from cross-breeding different entities, e.g. two different species or two purebreed parent strains.
- Something of mixed origin or composition.
- A word whose elements are derived from different languages.
- A car that runs on both gas and electricity or energy from the sun.
- consisting of diverse components
- All the waters of the Earth, as distinguished from the land and the gases of the atmosphere.