- Lasting one year, or approximately so.
- Of or related to a timespan of one year.
- By saving your entire file of daily and weekly lists, you will create your yearlong list. - Richard Simon, 2003
- Both are congruent with a yearlong periodicity, which is apparently neutralized in... - Jean-Paul Dumont, 1976
- Which lasts throughout every year; which is not seasonal
- Yearlong manning is needed although at a somewhat reduced level from the peak... - U.S. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- ''...teachers and/or principals in three of the four most effective schools cited a yearlong staff..." - Barbara Taylor and P. David Pearson, 2002
- Per year (mostly only used to discuss animal farming)
- ring capacity of this area Is 46 cattle yearlong. - U.S. Committee on Public Lands and Surveys.
- The estimate of the number of sheep and cattle now using this range is equivalent to 250000 cattle units yearlong, which is about 80 per cent in excess of... - Hugh Bennett, 1939
- Throughout every year; not seasonally
- Black bear and mountain goats occur in the area yearlong. - U.S. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
- Over much of the Great Plains, water was not available yearlong for units of land as small as ... - Marion Clawson, 1979
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for yearlong for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.