- (plural of, xenophobia)
- Ralph Barton Perry, Characteristically American (1949) p. 68.
- Even our , our isolationisms, and our Know-Nothingisms, have found support in the perversions and distortions of this creed.
- Damien Broderick, Reading by Starlight (1994) p. 114.
- If this last, embracing the alien, seems an advance on previous , it is largely illusory.
- Diana Abu-Jaber, Arabian Jazz (2003) p. 329.
- There is nothing unique or magical about the Middle East; it shares and violences with all the rest of the world!''
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for xenophobias for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.