- An act of winking (a blinking of only one eye), or a message sent by winking.
- A brief time; an instant.
- A brief period of sleep; especially forty winks.
- A disc used in the game of tiddlywinks.
- French: clin, clin d"oeil
- Spanish: guií±o
(trans-top, an instant)
- (intransitive) To blink with only one eye as a message, signal, or suggestion.
- (intransitive) To twinkle.
- (transitive) To send an indication of agreement by winking.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for wink for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.